Tuesday 28 May 2013

ITS ALL ABOUT MEEEE

Hello again!

So, as my first official 'thing', I figured an about me would be a good place to start! (And kudos to those who get the McFly title!)

Name: Beth
Age: Teen-age
Location: England!
Favourite park: Epcot
Favourite overall ride: Expedition Everest Favourite Disney foods: MICKEY WAFFLES.
Favourite Disney drink: Jambo juice from Boma.
Favourite table service: Boma for breakfast, Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner.
Outer-Disney Florida experience: Kennedy Space Centre (and lunch with an astronaut called Ken!), SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Universal Islands of Adventure, lots o' mini golf!
Favourite Disney Character: Goofy! Favourite Disney Movie: Hercules, although I've seen Peter Pan like 100 times.
Favourite Princess: Belle.
Favourite relaxing ride: The People Mover
Favourite specific thrill ride: Space Mountain OR Rockin' Roller Coaster Favourite Cheese Factor ride: It's a Small World.
Favourite Disney song: Digga Tunna from the Lion King 3.
Favourite Stacey moment: Expedition Everest. "There doesn't appear to be any tracks"
Favourite Disney character quotes: "Shame on you, shame on your cow! "Try clapping when you don't have any hands"- it's just the way Timone's dad says it in the song! Who do I go to Disney with?: My mum, Dad, and younger brother.
Which onsite properies have I stayed in?: Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo House) and Old Key West! How many times?: Five, but we've always gone for around two weeks, so that adds up to quite a bit of Disney time!
Ears: Two pairs. A pink Princess earhat, and my beloved pink leopard print headband pair.

Anything else I forgot?

LEMME KNOW!

Hope you enjoyed, and have a magical day!!

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment